From Simple Truths, about time:
1) Nobody can manage time. But you can manage things that take up your time.
2) Time is expensive. 80% of our day is spent on things or people that only bring us 2% of our results.
3) Time is perishable. It cannot be saved for later use.
4) Time is measurable. Everybody has the same amount. It is not how much time you have; it is how much you use.
5) Time is irreplaceable. We never make back time once it is gone.
6) You have enough time for anything in the world, if it ranks high enough among your priorities
“We say we waste time but that is impossible. We waste ourselves.” – Alice Bloch
Time is the one commodity that we can’t get more of – we all have the same time, 24 hrs a day, yet what gets done in a day varies so much from day to day. Sometimes we get so much done, other times we seem to get nothing done – yet what we wasted was not time, but ourselves.
Time isn’t money, time is just a resource to make money. Focus on your goals, your action plans and not on how little time you have left to get it done. Surround yourself with positive people and you can achieve your dreams and become weathly without that being your true focus. Remember that true wealth is a combination of mind, body and spirit, not just money. It’s not the destination … it’s the journey.